The Tempest Regalia is owned by Deshawn Anderson and is considered to be among the strongest known Regalia. It is a fusion of the Wind Regalia and a sub-regalia version of the Storm Regalia.
The Tempest Regalia are back wheels of the A-T. It's designed with five tornadoes shooting in random directions with a pair of wings in the center. It has a black wheel color, unlike the average A-T wheel. In addition to that the Tempest Regalia has four separate stages.
1st Stage - The regalia resembles the 1st form of the Wind Regalia with the points spikes on the sides, except the wheel itself is divided into two separate sections. This allows the user to ride wind faster while inceasing the strength of the rider's attacks. It also allows for midair direction changes and can create a wind current against surfaces to ride on. The regalia is also black rather than the traditional white color of regalia or wheels.
2nd Stage - This stage is activated by focusing wind into the regalia. The wheels become black wings and a violent, strong, wild tornado is created that makes it somewhat more difficult for others to attack without affecting the user. The user also gets a speed boost in addition to the attack strength boost gained from the reaglia's 1st Stage.
3rd Stage - This stage is activated by compressing the wind that was focused into the Tempest Regalia to access its 2nd Stage. The wings bcome talon-like and point downwards. The wind remains as it was in the Tempest Regalia's 2nd Stage while allowing the user to float on a wind current. The strength of the attacks once again gets a power boost, except this one is a slight boost.
4th Stage - The talons from th 3rd form now become sharper and point upward in random directions. The strongest stage of the Tempest Regalia. The wind becomes more violent on wild as the Tempest Regalia's Infinity Atmosphere - Wild Tempest activates. The trick can be cancelled at any time by the user and it is then focused into the regalia. It fires off an extremely powerful blast of compressed air that is similar to the Air Beam trick, except bigger. This attack can only be used once per battle and strains the body of the user. By using this the Tempest Regalia automatically reverts back to its 1st Stage. If the 2nd or 3rd form are reactivated then the users body will become even more strained.
- Pile Tornado - The rider gathers the wind in their hands and then turns them in a circular motion making something that looks like a small tornado. They then kick the air with their A-Ts sending a powerful, horizontal tornado.
- Limited Express - The rider uses Pile Tornado and then jumps into the tornado after they have created it. After this they ride the inner walls of the tornado giving them an extreme burst of speed.
- Wind Barrier - The rider creates an extremely dense wall of air in front of them.
- Air Beam - The user fires a beam of what could be compressed air that goes completely straight.
- Impact Wind - While this does take a lot of the user's strength it's very useful for escaping and countering.
- Super Extra Velocity - By using the Air Control trick Deshawn can easily accelerate faster than a jet. This is done by firing off compressed air, thrusting Deshawn forward at extreme speeds.
- Wind Blast - By gathering the wind around his arms thanks to his wind control, Deshawn can release it as a large lazer blast.
- Moon Drop - By utilizing the final principle of the Wing Road, the rider is able to interface with wind and mould it into dense air. After that, it is used to slam the oppenent into the ground, temporarily incapacitating them.
- Air Control - The user control a current of air in order to use tricks such as Wind Blast for example.
- Wild Tornado - Deshawn uses his Air Control trick to form a huge tornado that roams wildly and makes it difficult to attack. Deshawn commonly uses this technique to stall for time in order to form a plan.
- Wind Sphere - Deshawn uses his Air Control trick to make a sphere in either hand that can be changed in size and power based on how much air is focused into it.
- Infinity Atmosphere - Wild Tempest - Deshawn creates multiple tornadoes that are powerful enough to throw iron bars and smash buildings, like an abounded warehouse. He first used this in his battle against an unknown rider who was recon for an even bigger threat. Although the tornadoes only happened that one time do to his Air Control trick. Without that, the tornadoes would just be strong, violently wild winds that blow things away and create opening for attacks while making it difficult foor others to attack.